Over the span of 2 years, I accumulated over 20+ team-based case studies or "mini business plans" for a variety of companies. A few examples include...
- Strategic Planning: Lockheed Martin, AT&T, Coca-Cola
- Organizational Behavior: VC Brakes (Crossroads Corporation), Starbucks
- Marketing: Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center (Orlando, FL), Papa Johns, Mercedes-Benz
- International Business: Krispy Kreme, Lego, Cheesecake Factory
- Business Operations: Toyota Manufacturing, Bala-Bay Pizza
- Quantitative Business Analysis: Frontline Technology Solutions (Orlando, FL)
Many of these cases included live presentations with the actual business owners and executive team. This gave me incredible experience in applying critical thinking to all sorts of business challenges.
If interested in learning about my specific consulting experience, please contact me and I would be happy to share samples of analysis, reports, and presentations!